From: Scott on
I cannot find WMDC in Windows 7. Could you please advise where to locate
it.

Thanks,

Scott

From: Bobby Johnson on
If you mean Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 it's not in Windows 7. You
must download and install it if you want.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-center-download.mspx

Otherwise clarify exactly what you are referring to.

From: Scott on
Bobby,

Thanks for your advice.

Windows XP and Vista OSs come with ActiveSyn or WMDC for sync with Windows
mobile phone. Doesn't Windows 7 come with WMDC, something similar or in
different name?

Scott

From: Bobby Johnson on
All I know is what I read and the info at the link below just says that
if you want WMDC you must download either the 32-bit or the 64-bit for
your system as applicable.

Did you go to the link and read the info?

From: Carlos on
Scott,
WMDC gets installed as soon as you plug a Windows Phone or a Pocket PC.
It searches for a driver and then goes to Windows Update for downloading WMDC.
If it doesn't do it automatically, just go to Windows Update manually a
couple of minutes after plugging your windows mobile device to your PC.
Done this a lot of times.
Carlos