From: Abel on
Hi.

I'm studiying for the 70-547 exam, and try to get som experensis in testing
web application. There are severalt links to this tool, but when I try to
download it, the actual page are missing. Example:
http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6

Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?

Mvh

From: Dooza on
Abel wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm studiying for the 70-547 exam, and try to get som experensis in testing
> web application. There are severalt links to this tool, but when I try to
> download it, the actual page are missing. Example:
> http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6
>
> Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?
>
> Mvh

That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight before
it lets me download anything.

Dooza
From: Bob Barrows on
Dooza wrote:
> Abel wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I'm studiying for the 70-547 exam, and try to get som experensis in
>> testing web application. There are severalt links to this tool, but
>> when I try to download it, the actual page are missing. Example:
>> http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6
>>
>> Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?
>>
>> Mvh
>>

> That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight
> before it lets me download anything.

Really? You can't just cancel the Silverlight message? If not, then MS
has made a radical change in their policy. Up till now, the Silverlight
dialog was a _suggestion_, not a requirement, and the basic
functionality of the pages that displayed that prompt still worked if
the prompt was cancelled. Let me go try it ...

It's not required. All I did was click the X to cancel the Silverlight
screen.

However, when I click the Download button, I get the MS "page requested
cannot be found" page. I believe this tool is no longer supported. I
think WCAT has supplanted it:
http://mvolo.com/blogs/serverside/archive/2007/05/17/WCAT-6.3-web-performance-and-scalability-test-tool-released.aspx

--
HTH,
Bob Barrows

From: Dooza on
Bob Barrows wrote:
> Dooza wrote:
>> That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight
>> before it lets me download anything.
>>
> Really? You can't just cancel the Silverlight message? If not, then MS
> has made a radical change in their policy. Up till now, the Silverlight
> dialog was a _suggestion_, not a requirement, and the basic
> functionality of the pages that displayed that prompt still worked if
> the prompt was cancelled. Let me go try it ...
>
> It's not required. All I did was click the X to cancel the Silverlight
> screen.

How odd, I must have missed that, but now it doesn't offer it at all,
and just goes to a search page.

Dooza

Pages: 1
Prev: 49 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents