From: Randal L. Schwartz on

Peng> I think that the document for \ can be found in man perlop. But there
Peng> are too many '\'s, and I don't find where the description of backslash
Peng> operator is. Would you please point me which section to look at? Or
Peng> '\' is discussed in some other man page?

The reference doc is at "perldoc perlref". There's also a number of
tutorials on references in the standard doc set.

print "Just another Perl hacker,"; # the original!

<merlyn(a)stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>