From: Bruce on
I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the
left end of the drawing toolbar then click and drag over multiple graphics to
select them all. Then I could group them etc. What do i do now?
From: Russell Dawson on
It's to be found in -

Insert tab - Illustrations - Shapes - select a shape and insert into w/s
and immediately the new drawing tools format tab opens up

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.