From: jeffl on
I installed it--how do I fire it up--I can't even find it. EZPlayer only
has a manual in it's folder and there's a bunch of midi files also. I ran a
search twice and I'm not seeing much..
Any help appreciated...
Thanx
Jeff

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
jeffl wrote:
> I installed it--how do I fire it up--I can't even find it. EZPlayer
> only has a manual in it's folder and there's a bunch of midi files
> also. I ran a search twice and I'm not seeing much..
> Any help appreciated...
> Thanx
> Jeff
Take a look on my forum and see if this helps you any.

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: jeffl on
Open Toontrack Solo--Look EZPlayer tab at top and that opens the EZPlayer
window/program.
Guess nobody uses this program or maybe this was too hard to explain--lol!!!

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
jeffl wrote:
> Open Toontrack Solo--Look EZPlayer tab at top and that opens the
> EZPlayer window/program.
> Guess nobody uses this program or maybe this was too hard to
> explain--lol!!!
>

> "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" <dmodisette(a)gatortraks.com> wrote in message
>> jeffl wrote:
>>> I installed it--how do I fire it up--I can't even find it. EZPlayer
>>> only has a manual in it's folder and there's a bunch of midi files
>>> also. I ran a search twice and I'm not seeing much..
>>> Any help appreciated...
>>> Thanx
>>> Jeff
>> Take a look on my forum and see if this helps you any.
>>
>> http://www.gatortraks.com/forum/index.php?topic=44.0
>>
>> --
>> Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette
>>
>> http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
>> http://www.gatortraks.com

I knew about that but I thought you were trying to use it in SONAR.
Other than check out a new set of grooves or to just play around, I
never use Solo for much of anything.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette