From: yuppicide on
Where can I get Outlook 2003 help the newsgroup is gone?

I have a lady in my office who has her junk email setting on low. A bunch of
genuine spam goes into deleted items. Great.

One person she WANTS email from goes into deleted items every time.

We right click the email and goto Junk, but Mark as Not Junk is greyed out.

So, we right click, went into options and added her email to safe senders
list.

Doesn't work. She still goes into deleted items.

From: Leroy on
The official Microsoft Office Outlook Forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeoutlook

From: Alias on
On 7/22/2010 4:13 PM, yuppicide wrote:
> Where can I get Outlook 2003 help the newsgroup is gone?
>
> I have a lady in my office who has her junk email setting on low. A bunch of
> genuine spam goes into deleted items. Great.
>
> One person she WANTS email from goes into deleted items every time.
>
> We right click the email and goto Junk, but Mark as Not Junk is greyed out.
>
> So, we right click, went into options and added her email to safe senders
> list.
>
> Doesn't work. She still goes into deleted items.

It's not gone if you use a news server that isn't Microsoft's. I just
subscribed to microsoft.public.outlook.general and there are 6053
messages. Two free news servers are aioe.org and eternal-september.org,
the former requires no registration while the latter does.

--
Alias

From: Alias on
On 7/22/2010 6:37 PM, C.L. Uck wrote:
> Those thousands of messages are from way, way back, you hoopleheaded troll.

I removed the expired messages and there's still over 6000. It's still
quite active too.

--
Alias