From: Adam Richardson on
Hi all,

Anybody know of a documentation generator which plays nicely with PHP 5.3?

Thanks,

Adam

--
Nephtali: PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com
From: "=?utf-8?B?YXNoQGFzaGxleXNoZXJpZGFuLmNvLnVr?=" on
Does phpDocumenter not do the trick? I must admit, I've not tried anything specific to 5.3 (i can imagine the namespace thing would be a major part if the documentation) but its served me well with other php5 code.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Adam Richardson on
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:54 PM, ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk <
ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

> Does phpDocumenter not do the trick? I must admit, I've not tried anything
> specific to 5.3 (i can imagine the namespace thing would be a major part if
> the documentation) but its served me well with other php5 code.

In the past I've been really pleased using phpDocumentor, however I'm afraid
the namespaces in 5.3 cause it to choke :(

Adam

From: Richard Quadling on
On 29 September 2010 20:07, Adam Richardson <simpleshot(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:54 PM, ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk <
> ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Does phpDocumenter not do the trick? I must admit, I've not tried anything
>> specific to 5.3 (i can imagine the namespace thing would be a major part if
>> the documentation) but its served me well with other php5 code.
>>

> In the past I've been really pleased using phpDocumentor, however I'm afraid
> the namespaces in 5.3 cause it to choke :(
>
> Adam
>
> --
> Nephtali:  PHP web framework that functions beautifully
> http://nephtaliproject.com

Gently side-stepping the namespace issue, I've used phpDocumentor with
the ExtJS extension to make really nice documentation
(http://zymengine.com/dev/news/30-phpdoc-extjs-converter-template).

There are a few issues (http://code.google.com/p/zym/issues/list).
I've resolved some and supplied patches.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend
From: "Erik L. Arneson" on
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, Adam Richardson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anybody know of a documentation generator which plays nicely with PHP
> 5.3?

I've always been a fan of phpDocumentor.

--
Erik Arneson <dybbuk(a)LNouv.com>
GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25 BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP