From: Winston Groenewald on
Dear Colleagues,

Is there an automatic macro variable (something like SYSVER or SYSVLONG)
that will tell me which SAS product I am executing on? E.g. I'd like to
know whether I'm running on Enterprise Guide, DI Studio or "classic" SAS?

Thank you,
Winston

--
Winston Groenewald

--- An adult dove crashed full-speed into our glass patio door; death was
instant. Curious, I measured the wing area and weighed the bird while still
warm, gathering data for wing-loading. For this dove, it turned out to be
..87 square feet per pound. I imagine, however, the body and tail also
contribute a bit to lift. Applied to an average 160-pound human, the wings
would have to be about 38 feet in span, disregarding weight of the wing
itself. I haven't seen any angels in statues or pictures with near this size
wing, but Divine Assistance is probably another factor. (
http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2007/10/26/askthepilot251/index1.html)
---