From: FauxAsian on
Hello, I get academic pricing for office, and for me Office Standard 2007 and
Office Professional Plus 2007 are both being offered to me at a cheapter rate
than the Home and Student Edition 2007. But it seems that Standard and
Professional have more to offer than Student? Are the basic programs (word,
excel, and power point) the same in all three software versions? Why get one
over another?
Thank You for your help.
From: Gina Whipp on
FauxAsian,

You have posted your question to a Microsoft Access newsgroup, not the
Office newsgroups which is a wee bit further down on the webpage via the
Microsoft interface... Now, that being said...

It does not matter which version you buy the applications are the same in
them all. What it comes down to is which applications do you want. For
example, if you want Access then that is only available in the Professional
edition. Home and Student does not come with Outlook... So you should
decide which applications you want and base your choice on that... For
further questions please scroll down a wee bit further!

Good Luck!
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Gina Whipp on

FauxAsian,

I hope you are still watching this thread because I made an error...
Microsoft Access is also available in the Ultimate edition!

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II