From: Travis on
On Jul 7, 2:20 pm, Pete10016 <P...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> Which is better:  Driver Detective or Driver Cure?

Wouldn't use any of those scam software. Just go to the manufacturer's
site for the devices you need drivers and find it through that. If
that doesn't work, it should have come with a CD or something with the
drivers on it. You can also check Windows Update for important drivers.
From: Ardent on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:21:12 -0700 (PDT), Travis <trav1085(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Which is better: �Driver Detective or Driver Cure?
>
>Wouldn't use any of those scam software.

Not so fast. I have used DD also Driver Magician to store the drivers
on a seperate folder in another partition so that on reinstallation I
never had to look for individual driver CDs. It all worked very well.

--
Archer