From: anke deutche on
I have serveral different tasks (risk management, risk assessement, update
risk assessment).

I would like to link the Risk Assessment to the first task under it, then
link the last task in the subgroup back to the risk assessment task, so it
looks like it continues the whole time.

So, for example, I have my task #5 risk assessment, task #6 define project
tracking and task #26 vision approved. If you click on task #6, I have the
#5 risk assessment as the Predecessor with a SS Type. If you click on task
#26, I have task #5 risk assessment as the Predessessor with FF Type.

Does this sound correct to you?? I want the Risk Assessment to continue the
entire time. I am a total newbie at Project and want to make sure I am doing
this correctly....
Thanks,
Anke