From: Eric on
I have set a schedule task, PC will wake up to perform the task, but PC don't
wake up in this morning to perform the task, does anyone have any
suggestions? I am using XP with SP3.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
From: sanjacstudent12 on
Are you using Hibernation mode? If so, is your BIOS set up to boot from
hibernate automatically?

From: HeyBub on
sanjacstudent12 wrote:
> Are you using Hibernation mode? If so, is your BIOS set up to boot
> from hibernate automatically?

In "Hibernate," the computer is powered off. The BIOS can't do squat with no
power.

From: Bob I on
Is your motherboard hardware capable of waking up to perform the task?
XP can't do that unless the motherboard supports it. Check with the
vendor support.