From: WSR on
Access 2007.

I've created a Query and at the bottom of the data, I'd like to run:

Sum (which works)
Average (which works)
Count (which works)
Maximum (which works)
Minimum (which works)

Standard Deviation (which does not work)
Variance (which does not work)

I do not have any formatting associated with the field in Design View. It's
Currency with Auto decimal places in the source table.

Any ideas?

(B^>)-]=[

From: vanderghast on
They return an answer only if there is at least 2 records which will belong
to the group, after the WHERE clause would have been evaluated; else, if
there is only one record in the group, the variance is NULL.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

From: WSR on
My Query has 76 records in it.

I believe all my records are in the same group as you mentioned.

From: vanderghast on
Try to add a COUNT(*). If you get 1, then you can't have a meaningful
variance (for each group having a count of 1 ).

> My Query has 76 records in it.
>
> I believe all my records are in the same group as you mentioned.
>

> "vanderghast" <vanderghast(a)com> wrote in message
>> They return an answer only if there is at least 2 records which will
>> belong to the group, after the WHERE clause would have been evaluated;
>> else, if there is only one record in the group, the variance is NULL.
>>
>> Vanderghast, Access MVP
>>

>> "WSR" <wsr203(a)hughes.net> wrote in message
>>> Access 2007.
>>>
>>> I've created a Query and at the bottom of the data, I'd like to run:
>>>
>>> Sum (which works)
>>> Average (which works)
>>> Count (which works)
>>> Maximum (which works)
>>> Minimum (which works)
>>>
>>> Standard Deviation (which does not work)
>>> Variance (which does not work)
>>>
>>> I do not have any formatting associated with the field in Design View.
>>> It's Currency with Auto decimal places in the source table.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> (B^>)-]=[

Pages: 1
Prev: Query Question...