From: Abder-rahman Ali on
Juan José Vidal wrote:
> Did you change the '===' operator maybe?
> Have you been overwriting the Fixnum class?
>
> El mar, 06-07-2010 a las 21:52 +0900, Abder-rahman Ali escribió:

Even if I change it to this I still get the same output:
http://pastie.org/1032617

When you look at the logic it is correct, but why NOT getting what
happened in 1995, and always getting what happened in 1990, I'm really
confused.

From: Abder-rahman Ali on
Abder-rahman Ali wrote:
> Juan José Vidal wrote:
>> Did you change the '===' operator maybe?
>> Have you been overwriting the Fixnum class?
>>
>> El mar, 06-07-2010 a las 21:52 +0900, Abder-rahman Ali escribió:
>
> Even if I change it to this I still get the same output:
> http://pastie.org/1032617
>
> When you look at the logic it is correct, but why NOT getting what
> happened in 1995, and always getting what happened in 1990, I'm really
> confused.

Sorry, the modified version I mentioned earlier:
http://pastie.org/1032624

Gives me the following error:

whathappened.rb:3: syntax error, unexpected kIF, expecting kWHEN
if 1990 === year
^

Any idea on this?

Thanks.

From: Abder-rahman Ali on
Stefano Crocco wrote:

>> |Really amazing.
>> |
>> |Did you run it as is?
>
> Yes. I just copied it and pasted into a file.
>
>> |It is not actually yet working for me.
>
> I can't think of a reason. Are you sure it's exactly the same code you
> posted?
>
> Stefano

Thanks Stefano. I went ahead and copied-pasted the code I have submitted
and it works :-)

Seems that I had two versions, and was running the wrong version :-)

Thanks a lot.

From: Abder-rahman Ali on
Thanks a lot everyone for their replies on this.