From: Abder-rahman Ali on
I have the following code: http://pastie.org/1032525, but always getting
'Book written' as output at the time I have to get 'Software operating'
instead. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

From: Stefano Crocco on
On Tuesday 06 July 2010, Abder-rahman Ali wrote:
> |I have the following code: http://pastie.org/1032525, but always getting
> |'Book written' as output at the time I have to get 'Software operating'
> |instead. What am I missing here?
> |
> |Thanks.

It works correctly for me

Stefano

From: Abder-rahman Ali on
Stefano Crocco wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 July 2010, Abder-rahman Ali wrote:
>> |I have the following code: http://pastie.org/1032525, but always getting
>> |'Book written' as output at the time I have to get 'Software operating'
>> |instead. What am I missing here?
>> |
>> |Thanks.
>
> It works correctly for me
>
> Stefano

Really amazing.

Did you run it as is?

It is not actually yet working for me.

From: Juan José Vidal on
Did you change the '===' operator maybe?
Have you been overwriting the Fixnum class?

--
Juan José Vidal Agustín
ATICA - Sección de Telemática

From: Stefano Crocco on
On Tuesday 06 July 2010, Abder-rahman Ali wrote:
> |Stefano Crocco wrote:
> |>> |

> |> It works correctly for me
> |>
> |> Stefano
> |
> |Really amazing.
> |
> |Did you run it as is?

Yes. I just copied it and pasted into a file.

> |It is not actually yet working for me.

I can't think of a reason. Are you sure it's exactly the same code you posted?

Stefano