From: otpw on
Discussion about which is the "best" field to archive by, (IMHO it would be
useful for MS to give USERS the ability to choose.) I have an issue which is
seems to fall under the title of this post.

Similar to DAB, my Outlook 2003 is not archiving items in Personal Folders
files according to their individual folder AutoArchive settings either when
initiated by AutoArchive or when initiated manually by File >Archive with the
radiobutton checked to "Archive all folders according to their AutoArchive
settings". No items are moved. No folders created. The only method that
seems to work is to brute force each folder individually with the radiobutton
checked to "Archive this folder and all subfolders:". Your article doesn't
address this issue or anything like it.

Further, I have checked the Modified field and the items meet the criteria
to have been moved by Archive.

Not sure what to do to keep from having to brute-force all my supposedly
"Auto"Archives.

Any dieas for what else to check would be greatly appreciated.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"otpw" <otpw(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Further, I have checked the Modified field and the items meet the criteria
> to have been moved by Archive.

Is the Personal Folders you're trying to archive you default folders? Can you
post your autoarchive criteria and an example of a Modified date that matches
those criteria but doesn't get moved? Screen shots would be best. Take some,
put them on a web service like Picassa and post their URLs.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]