From: SWFLhomeseller@comcast.net on
I have read all the posts about not being able to send email via Outlook 2003
and can't find any with the same error message I receive which is below.

Task 'mail.comcast.net - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to
send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account
properties. The server responded: 550 69.241.178.131 blocked by
ldap:ou=rbl,dc=comcast,dc=net -> 550 Message sending error. Please go to
http://faq.comcast.net/faq/answer.jsp?name=17867&cat=Security&subcategory=Spam'

Of course, Comcast says the issue isn't with them. All msings are correct.
I have McAfee virus protection and tried sending with it disabled. Nothing
works. Please help me. Thank you for your time.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
If you are sending through another ISP SMTP server, then Comcast is denying
relaying. You will need to set your server to authenticate.

--ý
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, SWFLhomeseller(a)comcast.net asked:

From: SWFLhomeseller@comcast.net on
Thank you Milly, however that didn't work either. Anything else I could try?