From: zenobia on
When I type any word that contains "ious" - and type it quickly - the word
automatically corrects to "io0us". Seriou0s; pio0us; obviou0sly. It doesn't
happen when I type slowly. I've only recently started using Word 2007 and
wouldn't even know how to make this a universal rule so I don't think it's my
mistake. Also happens in e-mails in WebMail using Firefox.

Any ideas??
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
zenobia wrote:
> When I type any word that contains "ious" - and type it quickly - the word
> automatically corrects to "io0us". Seriou0s; pio0us; obviou0sly. It doesn't
> happen when I type slowly. I've only recently started using Word 2007 and
> wouldn't even know how to make this a universal rule so I don't think it's my
> mistake. Also happens in e-mails in WebMail using Firefox.
>
> Any ideas??
I suspect that when typing quickly, you are inadvertently hitting the 0
which is above the O and the P as well as the o.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services on a paid professional basis.
From: Graham Mayor on
Cut the finger nail that is hitting the 0 key when you type o

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Robert on
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:25:02 -0800, zenobia wrote:

> When I type any word that contains "ious" - and type it quickly - the word
> automatically corrects to "io0us". Seriou0s; pio0us; obviou0sly. It doesn't
> happen when I type slowly. I've only recently started using Word 2007 and
> wouldn't even know how to make this a universal rule so I don't think it's my
> mistake. Also happens in e-mails in WebMail using Firefox.
>
> Any ideas??

Take the boxing gloves off after training!
--
Cheers
Robert