From: Bunny on
My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months?
How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my
Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can anyone help?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Bunny" <Bunny(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My outlook calendar seems to delete any items from the past after 6 months?
> How do I stop it doing this. I'm sure this didn't happen before I had my
> Blackberry. I don't use an Exchange Server. Can anyone help?

Unless you configure your Blackberry to keep past items forever, it will
delete the older data from your calendar.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]