From: Loves2Dance4Fun on
Hi all.

I did a search, but only found a post from 2002. Since I'm using
Outlook 2007, figured I should post.

Outlook opens ok. Had to use an old .pst file though, as my current
one wouldn't allow Outlook to open. Oh, and I did a repair on my
Microsoft office too. Inbox, Tasks and Contacts now works, but if I
try to open the calendar, the hour glass doesn't go away, and I get a
message saying the "not responding." So, does anyone know of a fix.

btw, my phone uses ActiveSync 4.5 with Office Mobile 6.5 for
synchronizing the calendar, but it is no longer synching.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Loves2Dance4Fun" <loves2dance4fun(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> I did a search, but only found a post from 2002. Since I'm using
> Outlook 2007, figured I should post.
>
> Outlook opens ok. Had to use an old .pst file though, as my current
> one wouldn't allow Outlook to open. Oh, and I did a repair on my
> Microsoft office too. Inbox, Tasks and Contacts now works, but if I
> try to open the calendar, the hour glass doesn't go away, and I get a
> message saying the "not responding." So, does anyone know of a fix.
>
> btw, my phone uses ActiveSync 4.5 with Office Mobile 6.5 for
> synchronizing the calendar, but it is no longer synching.

I'd start with a new mail profile and new PST and add the data from the old
PST to the new one.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]