From: stardust on
In my previous version of Outlook I used to have at least two months
displayed in the top left corner under "Calendar". So in the large pane on
the left would be the current month I selected (or week, etc.) and in the top
left corner would be the current month plus the next month displayed below it
both very small. My husband has six months displayed. I cannot seem to figure
out how to do this in Outlook 2007. All I have displayed is the current month
and that's it. I thought it would be a simple matter of "pulling down" the
window but that's not it.

I hope this makes sense.
From: stardust on
Sorry, that's supposed to say in the large pane on the "right" not "left".

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"stardust" <stardust(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> In my previous version of Outlook I used to have at least two months
> displayed in the top left corner under "Calendar". So in the large pane on
> the left would be the current month I selected (or week, etc.) and in the
> top
> left corner would be the current month plus the next month displayed below
> it
> both very small. My husband has six months displayed. I cannot seem to
> figure
> out how to do this in Outlook 2007. All I have displayed is the current
> month
> and that's it. I thought it would be a simple matter of "pulling down" the
> window but that's not it.

Drag the left border farther left to widen the To Do bar or right-click the
space in the Date Navigator just above the month title, choose Options, and
pick how many months you wish to see or click Tools>Options>Other>Advanced
Options>To Do Bar and change the number of months you see.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: stardust on

> Drag the left border farther left to widen the To Do bar or right-click the
> space in the Date Navigator just above the month title, choose Options, and
> pick how many months you wish to see or click Tools>Options>Other>Advanced
> Options>To Do Bar and change the number of months you see.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
>
> .
Thank you Brian - that was very helpful. Is there a way to display them
below each other versus next to each other? I cannot drag the bottom border
down. That is the first thing I tried.

Also, is there a way to create more labels for calendar items other than the
ones already provided (busy, tentative, free, out of office)?

Thanks!!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Thank you Brian - that was very helpful. Is there a way to display them
> below each other versus next to each other? I cannot drag the bottom border
> down. That is the first thing I tried.

Did you try to adjust the number of months displayed in the To Do Bar options?

> Also, is there a way to create more labels for calendar items other than the
> ones already provided (busy, tentative, free, out of office)?

No, sorry.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]