From: stardust on

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> "stardust" <stardust(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> > Thank you Brian - that was very helpful. Is there a way to display them
> > below each other versus next to each other? I cannot drag the bottom border
> > down. That is the first thing I tried.
>
> Did you try to adjust the number of months displayed in the To Do Bar options?

Yes, I adjusted it to 3 but it now shows 4 months when I drag the let border
to the right. However, it does not show the months below each other like in
the previous version.

Thank you,
Kristina
From: Brian Tillman on
"stardust" <stardust(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Thank you Brian - that was very helpful. Is there a way to display them
> below each other versus next to each other? I cannot drag the bottom
> border
> down. That is the first thing I tried.

I tested this in Outlook 2010 and right-clicking the To Do Bar and choosing
Options, then specifying more months displays them in a vertical column. I
haven't tested Outlook 2007 yet.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]