From: CSchwass on
When I select Move/Copy... for a sheet in Excel 2007 and select a new
workbook, sometimes the formatting changes. Usually the charts will have a
new color scheme, and cell colors will change to strange color schemes as
well (bright red and green, anyone?). I am copying from one XLSX file to
another, both files are open at the time, and there are no macros enabled or
grouped sheets.

How can I retain the formatting, and what is causing this issue? Several of
my colleagues experience the same issue with reports.

Thanks,
Chris

Pages: 1
Prev: Tabs
Next: Macro to Copy Sheets to new workbook