From: KennyD on
Found this macro by Dave Peterson and want to modify it so that I can do the
following: Select the ActiveSheets and Copy them to a new workbook - BUT I do
not want to copy the formulas. Only want to copy the values, formatting (row
height and column width), sheet names, hyperlinks. But NOT the formulas.
The formulas that do all of the lookups are pretty intense and the copies
just need to display the information in the nice pretty way I have it set up
along with the hyperlinks between the sheets. At any rate, here's the
original macro:

Option explicit
sub NewWorksheet
dim wks as worksheet

for each wks in activewindow.selectedsheets
wks.copy 'to a new workbook
with activesheet
.parent.saveas filename:="C:\temp\" & .name & ".xls", _
fileformat:=xlworkbooknormal
.parent.close savechanges:=false
end with
next wks
end sub
--
Nothing in life is ever easy - just get used to that fact.
From: Ron de Bruin on
See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: KennyD on
Funny thing, Ron, is that i just found your website from another post, and
was actually implementing your code. However, I don't know how to adjust.
Specifically, I would like to export all of the sheets into 1 workbook. Your
code exports them all to individual workbooks. Additionally, I would like to
specify the folder and name of the workbook before I save it. How can I
adjust your code to make that happen? Thanks.

From: Dave Peterson on
Maybe you could just copy|paste special|values, too.

(Untested, uncompiled)
Option explicit
sub NewWorksheet()
dim wks as worksheet

for each wks in activewindow.selectedsheets
wks.copy 'to a new workbook
with activesheet
.cells.copy
.cells.pastespecial paste:=xlpastevalues

--

Dave Peterson
From: Don Guillett on
Try it this way

Option Explicit
Sub NewWorksheet()
Dim wks As Worksheet
For Each wks In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
With wks
.Cells.Value = Cells.Value
.Copy 'to a new workbook
.Parent.SaveAs Filename:="C:\temp\" & .Name & ".xls", _
FileFormat:=xlWorkbookNormal
ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False
End With
Next wks