From: KennyD on
I think we're almost there. It copies everything over, but then I get a
runtime error 1004. Also, it copies over the formulas too. I'm going to try
and see if I can't tweak it a little.
--
Nothing in life is ever easy - just get used to that fact.

From: KennyD on
The error message that I get is 'Run Time Error 1004: Method 'Select' of
Object '_Worksheet' failed

From: Ron de Bruin on
Then you have hidden worksheets in your workbook

Do you want to copy them also into the new workbook ?
Or make values of the formulas if you want them in the new workbook

From: KennyD on
Ron,

I started thinking about this and found a solution based on the code that
you provided here. You attempted to copy the sheets to a new workbook, then
delete the un-needed sheets and then copy and paste the values. What I did
was to copy and paste the values on the visible sheets, and then copy the
sheets to a new workbook and delete the un-needed sheets. Now all I need to
do is include the Autosave funtion, and I'll be set.

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. Who knows, maybe
you can include this mode in your RDBMerge Add-in. :) Here is a copy of the
code.

Option Explicit

Sub ExportActiveSheets ()
Dim AWb As Workbook
Dim NewWb As Workbook
Dim N As Long
Dim Shname As Variant
Dim sh As Worksheet

'Change all cells in the worksheet to values for all visible worksheets
Set AWb = ActiveWorkbook
For Each sh In AWb.Worksheets
'If the sheet is visible then copy it on to itself
If sh.Visible = -1 Then
sh.Select
With sh.UsedRange
.Cells.Copy