From: KennyD on
These are the sheets I do NOT want in the new workbook:
"Combined"
"Month1&2_Resid_Details"
"Month3&4_Resid_Details"
"Month5&6_Resid_Details"
"Sheet_2"
"Sheet1"

The sheets that I DO want in the new workbook will always have different
names. But the first sheet will always be "SummarySheet".
--
Nothing in life is ever easy - just get used to that fact.

From: Ron de Bruin on
I must know something else to

Do you want to have the code modules also in the new workbook

From: KennyD on
No - don't need the code modules in the new workbook. Only need the
formatting, values and hyperlinks. No code modules or formulas.

From: Ron de Bruin on
Try this basic tester

Sub Test_Me()
Dim AWb As Workbook
Dim NewWb As Workbook
Dim N As Long
Dim Shname As Variant
Dim sh As Worksheet

Set AWb = ActiveWorkbook
Set NewWb = Workbooks.Add(1)
NewWb.Sheets(1).Name = "qwertyuiop"
AWb.Worksheets.Copy After:=NewWb.Worksheets(1)

Shname = Array("qwertyuiop", "Combined", "Month1&2_Resid_Details", _
"Month3&4_Resid_Details", "Month5&6_Resid_Details", "Sheet_2", "Sheet1")

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
For N = LBound(Shname) To UBound(Shname)
On Error Resume Next
NewWb.Sheets(Shname(N)).Delete
On Error GoTo 0
Next N