From: rednil on
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express
email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find
it???
From: Peter Foldes on
You need to configure Outlook with your mail profile before the Send button will
show.
If you are talking about Outlook Express then post to the Outlook Express newsgroup
and not here to the Outlook one.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Gordon on

"rednil" <rednil(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook
> Express
> email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the
> page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I
> find
> it???

Confusion is rife. You don't "download" Office 2003 - you INSTALL it.
Outlook EXPRESS is NOT the same program as Outlook.
You need to clarify what you have installed, what you actually USE for an
email client. If you don't know, do Help-About in your email application.