From: GS on
Hello Can you please tell me why i am getting following error after
clicking on Exe.
How to avoide? Any Solution:

Error Messages:
JIT Debugging component registration is incorrect
Please repair the installation of the most recent version of Visual
Studio.Net or Remote Debugging components.

Alternatively, execute the following command as an Administrator to
manually repair the JIT Debugging component registration:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug
\vs7jit.exe" /
RegServer
From: Tom Serface on
Not sure if this is your problem, but you need to make sure that .NET is
installed on the systems where your program will be run. Typically this is
done in an installation/setup program. You could download dotnetfix.exe to
get the latest runtimes:

Also, you need to make sure the correct runtime is installed that matches
the program you're running:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

Tom