From: jhs on
Recently, whenever I need to quit writing an email in the middle of it, I do
what everyone else does (I assume): I hit the Esc key and it asks if I want
it in my Drafts folder, and I say Yes. Lately, though, instead of putting it
into the Drafts folder, it puts it into my Outbox folder! Anyone have any
ideas? Did I inadvertently change some preference that said to put these
partially-done emails into my Outbox instead BillF
--
You can help save rescued animals, feed the hungry, protect women, create
literate children, save the rain forests , prevent childhood illness and