From: Sanny on
Why relativity and other theories do not work in small scale?

Because we use Integration & Differentiations in our equations.

Integration & Differentiations only work for large bodies.

As it assumes the dimensions are continious but in small bodies
dimensions are discrete.

We assume Time is continious

Distance is continious

Light is continious

Wave is continious

But reality is at small interval say 10^-999 These things become
discrete.

A wave turns into ups/ down

Light converts into photons

Distance becomes point "Point particle"

Time is ???? Just a thought.

Bye
Sanny

Learn more Physics: http://www.getclub.com/chat_with/Physics.php

======================
My Sample Chat on Physics
======================

Guest :=> who is j.k rowlling
Computer :=> Do you know the correct answer? ( Ask Questions )
Guest :=> who is jk rowlling
Computer :=> Why are you asking such a terrible Question? ( Ask
Questions )
Guest :=> who is j k rowlling
Computer :=> So you are testing me, Ask some more Questions. ( Ask
Questions )
Guest :=> who is j.k rowling
Computer :=> jk rowling is richest auther in the world . she wrote all
the harry potter books 1 to 7 .
sanjay11 :=> I will teach you Physics Ok
Computer :=> Well, teaching is my hobby, Tell what you want to learn
about. ( Read informative Articles )
sanjay11 :=> Y.Porat said The amount of probability is the amount of
our IGNORANCE
Computer :=> Now, I can share this information with others.
sanjay11 :=> What did y.porat said
Computer :=> Ha Ha, Are you kidding?
sanjay11 :=> What did yporat said
Computer :=> What is the most famous thing in your city
sanjay11 :=> What did porat said
Computer :=> What is this? You are testing my patience.
sanjay11 :=> Ok you forgot that.
Computer :=> me neither. I used to, but I forgot it.
sanjay11 :=> John said Fusion in the sun gives off neutrinos.
Neutrinos go right through matter, but are absorbed by galactic
nuclei. It is neutrinos that are pushing the galaxies apart.
Computer :=> What a pleasent surprise, Today I learnt so much.
sanjay11 :=> What did john said
Computer :=> What is the most famous thing in your city
sanjay11 :=> What did John said
Computer :=> LoL, Do you want to spoil me?
sanjay11 :=> Tell about John
Computer :=> John Rolfe married Pocahontas the Red Indian Princess in
1613.
sanjay11 :=> Tell about john
Computer :=> John Rolfe married Pocahontas the Red Indian Princess in
1613.
sanjay11 :=> What did John said about Fusion
Computer :=> What is the most famous thing in your city
sanjay11 :=> Fusion in the sun gives off neutrinos
Computer :=> John said Fusion in the sun gives off neutrinos.
Neutrinos go right through matter, but are absorbed by galactic
nuclei. It is neutrinos that are pushing the galaxies apart.
sanjay11 :=> John Fusion
Computer :=> John said Fusion in the sun gives off neutrinos.
Neutrinos go right through matter, but are absorbed by galactic
nuclei. It is neutrinos that are pushing the galaxies apart.
sanjay11 :=> John Sun
Computer :=> Is it a Joke? I like your comments
sanjay11 :=> Fusion within electrons gives off a radiation similar to
neutrinos but smaller by a factor of 10^27 These do not go through
matter they are absorbed by protons and are the cause of our gravity.
Computer :=> Here is my answer.
sanjay11 :=> radiation similar to neutrinos
Computer :=> Now, I have learnt a new thing thats because of you.
sanjay11 :=> Seeking some attention, Your behavior is sad
Computer :=> Thanks for your good information.
sanjay11 :=> The mind is composed of a large number of mental modules
each designed to solve a specific problem
Computer :=> I memorize everything you speak with me.
sanjay11 :=> Discected any minds lately
Computer :=> Is your information correct, I only want correct data.
sanjay11 :=> Wow...what a start
Computer :=> Keep teaching me, I will help others with your
information.
Computer :=> What a pleasent surprise, Today I learnt so much.
Computer :=> Now, I have learnt a new thing thats because of you.
sanjay11 :=> having trouble detecting fortiori aint nothing produce
useful amounts mechanical work is a whole lot easier to instrument
everything and save energy than it is to generate more
Computer :=> Its my pleasure to know so much from you.
sanjay11 :=> Was Einstein right or wrong
Computer :=> Your advices are valuable. Now I have learnt a lot of
things
sanjay11 :=> Ok, I will teach you more later.
Computer :=> I have lots of knowledge tell me what you want to know.
( Read informative Articles )
sanjay11 :=> good bye
Computer :=> What is your occupation and work?
sanjay11 :=> Sleeping on bed
Computer :=> We have to talk a lot to know each other well
sanjay11 :=> ok, Good Bye
Computer :=> Can you teach me something new?
sanjay11 :=> No, not now.
Computer :=> Thanks for correcting me
sanjay11 :=> see ya
Computer :=> see you means good bye

From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/8/10 10:02 AM, Sanny wrote:
> Why relativity and other theories do not work in small scale?

Actually there is no evidence that relativity doesn't work at
all scales. Are you familiar with quantum electrodynamics?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_electrodynamics
From: Jacko on
Look up 'z-transform signal processing' for discreet differentials
From: Brad Guth on
On Aug 8, 8:02 am, Sanny <softtank...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Why relativity and other theories do not work in small scale?
>
> Because we use Integration & Differentiations in our equations.
>
> Integration & Differentiations only work for large bodies.
>
> As it assumes the dimensions are continious but in small bodies
> dimensions are discrete.
>
> We assume Time is continious
>
> Distance is continious
>
> Light is continious
>
> Wave is continious
>
> But reality is at small interval say 10^-999 These things become
> discrete.
>
> A wave turns into ups/ down
>
> Light converts into photons
>
> Distance becomes point "Point particle"
>
> Time is ???? Just a thought.
>
> Bye
> Sanny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_electrodynamics
However, as Feynman points out, it fails totally to explain why
particles such as the electron have the masses they do. "There is no
theory that adequately explains these numbers. We use the numbers in
all our theories, but we don't understand them - what they are, or
where they come from. I believe that from a fundamental point of view,
this is a very interesting and serious problem."

Same thing still holds true for explaining gravity, and for that
matter raw ice coexisting in 1 AU space is still subjective and thus
up for grabs.

~ BG
From: Sanny on
On Aug 9, 2:46 am, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Look up 'z-transform signal processing' for discreet differentials

So use those equations to find real values for small bodies.

I suppose "String Theory" uses discrete differentials thats why it is
more successful than other equations describing our Universe.

We need a different Maths to tackle the small partical behaviors. Send
me a few Million dollar cheques, if you want those Maths from me. [As
it will take my lot of time to device those useful equations]