From: Admin on
I have a 12 page spreadsheet. the last 3 pages are printing out in a much
smaller font than the rest (and the lines are much closer together as a
result ). All pages and font sizes look exactly the same on the screen.
From: Gordon on

"Admin" <Admin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a 12 page spreadsheet. the last 3 pages are printing out in a much
> smaller font than the rest (and the lines are much closer together as a
> result ). All pages and font sizes look exactly the same on the screen.

And how is this an OUTLOOK question?

From: JLatham on
I'd check 2 things:
the "zoom" setting on those 3 sheets could be lower than on the other 9,
although that would affect how they appear on screen, and
Check the Page Setup settings to see if they have been set to reduce the
size either "to fit" the printed page size or just at some predetermined
percentage.