From: hollyw25 on
I have the following text formatted as Word Wrap, Text, Top Align, Left
Align, but all I get in cell is ############. This has worked in other cells
in the same column. Please let me know ASAP what else I need to change--I'm
on deadline for a project. Thanks!

Next Step: Get more current information to greeters (where are various
tickets being sold, where is the virtues pick today, where's Rev. Noel's
class, etc.), since they are visible sources of information. Once a system
is in place to fully inform greeters, hold up their ribbons during
announcements so people will recognize them. Anyone can encourage people,
especially first-timers seated nearby, to check the Community Table, giving
clear directions.
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Reformat the cells to General. If a cell is formatted as text it will show ##
for text which is between 256 and 1024 characters in length.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Gord Dibben on
Format the cell(s) as General, not Text.

Excel has a problem when text length is 255 to 1024 characters.

Next Step:........Excel would have a hard time holding up ribbons to be
recognized.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: JLatham on
Next Step: Excel's not particularly suited for that. I'd think about
something like PowerPoint. But I agree with Gord; neither Excel nor
PowerPoint will be much good at holding up ribbons, not sure about the clear
directions - probably depends on the programmer's skill.