From: Arnold Trembley on
Has anyone tried this COBOL compiler? It's an open-source COBOL
compiler for .NET and MONO, still under development.

http://www.sorn.net/projects/wildcat-cobol-compiler/

It's a free download, so it should be worth a look.

--
http://arnold.trembley.home.att.net/
From: Michael Mattias on
"Arnold Trembley" <arnold.trembley(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Has anyone tried .... It's a free download, so it should be worth a look.

I don't know about that.... I've downloaded free stuff that wasn't worth a
look. More often than I care to admit.

MCM

From: Arnold Trembley on
Michael Mattias wrote:
> "Arnold Trembley" <arnold.trembley(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>> Has anyone tried .... It's a free download, so it should be worth a look.
>
> I don't know about that.... I've downloaded free stuff that wasn't worth a
> look. More often than I care to admit.
>
> MCM

Well, if I can just get some time I will try to play around with it.
I don't know anything about .NET, but a good deal about traditional
COBOL. I've tried several free and inexpensive COBOL compilers for
personal use, and there's always room for improvement.

With kindest regards,

--
http://arnold.trembley.home.att.net/

Pages: 1