From: Unknown on
I use 'Bounceback', developed by CMS products. If interested, go to
www.cmsproducts.com and read all about their backup systems.
They also will answer any question you might have.
I have no connections with them whatsoever but they have sold me a backup
system
I think is foolproof. (My opinion)

From: Twayne on
In news:ubNzO5PqKHA.4752(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> What you say is simply not true. I have a backup external drive and
> can get my computer running
> again without the need of a floppy regardless of what happened to the
> internal drive.

Then you're using more than just ntbackup.exe. Most people who get around
the floppy problem can figure a way to use a bootable CD which makes it
pretty easy, or even a third party program. But you conveniently give no
details of any kind.

From: Anthony Buckland on
Thanks. I looked briefly at the user manual, and I see that the
backup includes everything needed to recover. Sort of the
usual backup _plus_ the recovery CD that is usually on a
separate medium. I assume that a system with no disk
contents can always read via a USB 2.0 port; something
I've never tried.

From: Unknown on
Don't know exactly what you mean by a "system with no disk contents".

From: Anthony Buckland on

> Don't know exactly what you mean by a "system with no disk contents".

A system in which all the hard drives have been removed
and replaced with new drives, as they come out of the
box from the store. In particular, with no operating system
and no drivers on any hard disk.