From: Genecks on
Hello,

I've been reading virtualplastic.net and various microsoft
websites about creating a custom wallpaper inside of folders. In
windows millenium and 98, it was easy to do this. But in Windows XP,
this is not so easy.

I've been able to use desktop.ini to allow background images on
things
such as floppy disks and hard drives, but I haven't been able to
figure out how to set background images for CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs.

Here is some information from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812003

"Special folders (such as hard disk folders, CD/DVD disc folders,
Program Files, My Documents, My Pictures, My Music, your Windows
folder, Fonts, Downloaded Program Files, and other similar folders)
have their default appearances set by Windows. Therefore, you may not
be able to customize special folders."

I don't know how to exactly setup the background image for a DVD.
I'm thinking virtualplastic.net said a little bit about this, but it
didn't go into detail.