From: Brent on
Hi i have xp pro installed on my computer, and i want to activate and use
Windows Card Space.. but I can not find it in the control panel.. I there
something I need to install or do? Thanks
brent

From: Wesley Vogel on
Windows CardSpace (formerly "InfoCard")
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa663320.aspx

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:eH9tIvsUHHA.496(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Brent <sagemaster(a)mvdsl.com> hunted and pecked:
From: Brent on
Wes- No this does not help me get the app installed and running- do you
use it on your machine? Are you running vista or xp?
Thanks
Brent

From: Earl Grey on
Hi Wes:

Not to stick my nose in...but to me it looks like Windows CardSpace is
'Passport - The Next Generation'. And when you invoke it from Control
Panel it greys your screen and makes the Start menu and Taskbar
inaccessible. I have my doubts at this one.

Earl Grey