From: Chris D on
Is there any known issues with installing SP2 on Win2003 for EX2003 SP2?

We are just planning our install and just wanted any input from people who
have had issues?

TIA

Chris

From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:31:56 -0000, "Chris D" <cdove(a)hot.ma.il.com>
wrote:

>Is there any known issues with installing SP2 on Win2003 for EX2003 SP2?
>
>We are just planning our install and just wanted any input from people who
>have had issues?
>
>TIA
>
>Chris

From what I can recall from four or five years ago you're ok.
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Just have a good backup in the rare case something does happen but I do not
remember any issues when I performed these.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA