From: Candace on
How do I configure an out of office message on the Exchange 2007 server? If
the weather prevents us from coming to the office I need to be able to create
an out of office message that will be sent from Exchange server for any
message it receives. Thanks.
From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:01:03 -0800, Candace
<Candace(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I configure an out of office message on the Exchange 2007 server? If
>the weather prevents us from coming to the office I need to be able to create
>an out of office message that will be sent from Exchange server for any
>message it receives. Thanks.

Use your BlackBerry
Use your Windows mobile phone
Use your home PC to connect via OWA
What resources have you got available over and above Jedi mind powers?
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:18:48 -0500, "Mark Arnold [MVP]"
<mark(a)mvps.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:01:03 -0800, Candace
><Candace(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>How do I configure an out of office message on the Exchange 2007 server? If
>>the weather prevents us from coming to the office I need to be able to create
>>an out of office message that will be sent from Exchange server for any
>>message it receives. Thanks.
>
>Use your BlackBerry
>Use your Windows mobile phone
>Use your home PC to connect via OWA
>What resources have you got available over and above Jedi mind powers?

A snow day means never having to work from home! Boy, don't I wish
THAT were so.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP