From: Candace on
We're using Exchange 2007 Standard Server. Is there anyway to configure a
global out of office reply message directly on the Exchange server, so that
if message is received on that server it will automatically reply with an
"out of office due to inclimate weather message"? We don't want to do it on
individual email accounts. We want it to apply to the server. Most of the
users have already gone home and do not have the means to put a message on
their individual outlook mailboxes. Also, if i am able to only put the
message on the server itself, then i'll only have one place to remove the
message from when we return to the office.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You might look into a transport rule.
--
Ed Crowley MVP