From: Tom Del Rosso on

Robert Baer wrote:
> Boot into Windows 2000 but get error window: No paging file or
> paging file too small, right click (etc & etc).
> NOT POSSIBLE as that is the ONLY thing on the screen!
> How can this be fixed?
> BTW, do not say to use "safe mode" as that has *never* worked in any
> of my dozen or so installs (probably because i used the dual boot/dual
> OS option).

In addition to trying "repair install", as that would not fix
file-system-level problems like ACLs, look at the permissions on the root of
the hard disk. Make sure system and admin have full rights, and make sure
the rights are inherited by the subfolders.

I'm assuming you can still get into the GUI with no pagefile, since you
usually can.

zero, and remove the last word.