From: JoeC on
I am trying to create a bitmap object. I have used

HBITMAP hbitmap =
CreateDIBSection(dc,&bInfo,DIB_RGB_COLORS,&pvBits,NULL,0 );

the bInfo BITMAPINFO is creating bugs along with the array of the
bytes that keep getting corrupted. Is there another bitmap command
where I can attach a array of bits to a color palette.

My problem is that I am using the above statement but I keep getting
memory corruptions.
From: Matti Vuori on
JoeC <enki034(a)yahoo.com> wrote in news:33525257-470c-463a-aaa3-
a3416a88137d(a)i25g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

> I am trying to create a bitmap object. I have used
>
> HBITMAP hbitmap =
> CreateDIBSection(dc,&bInfo,DIB_RGB_COLORS,&pvBits,NULL,0 );
>
> the bInfo BITMAPINFO is creating bugs along with the array of the
> bytes that keep getting corrupted. Is there another bitmap command
> where I can attach a array of bits to a color palette.

Just a note: It is not creating bugs, it is exposing bugs in your code.