From: JamesKB on
Is there a windows 7 newsgroup? I can't seem to find one.

Have a good day.
--
JamesKB
From: Shenan Stanley on
JamesKB wrote:
> Is there a windows 7 newsgroup? I can't seem to find one.
>
> Have a good day.

Depends on what server you are on. Official Microsoft one - no.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
You might review previous threads about this:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/search?group=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&q=%22windows+7%22+OR+win7+%2B+newsgroup&qt_g=Search+this+group

From: JamesKB on
???? Does MS plan to have one soon then?????

From: Sunny on
Microsoft is getting out of Usenet, and closing their news server, they
may continue with their "private" news server (which is still on Usenet)
but all news groups about Microsoft products are migrating to web based
forums)