From: ZootRot on
Windows Mobile 6.5
HTC Touch Pro 2

On the start menu screen, how do I remove icons? I have a registry editor.

Market Place, MyPhone, Facebook, YouTube etc: seems like HTC/MSFT is
selling advertising space on MY phone. Annoying.

From: Todd Allcock on
At 07 Mar 2010 16:15:34 +0800 ZootRot wrote:
> Windows Mobile 6.5
> HTC Touch Pro 2
>
> On the start menu screen, how do I remove icons? I have a registry
> editor.

Using File Explorer, navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs and go
nuts. Delete any shortcuts you like.

> Market Place, MyPhone, Facebook, YouTube etc: seems like HTC/MSFT is
> selling advertising space on MY phone. Annoying.

Marketplace and My Phone are actually quite useful, but to each their
own, I guess.