From: undisclosed on

i have heard that 6.5 is significantly slower than 6.1 and many people
are requesting for ways to downgrade, is that true?

--
thomsonweb
From: Sven on
Hadn't heard that myself. Only personal experience is on a Pure, that came
with 6.5. emperical impression is it runs as well as 6.1 runs on my 6.1
devices, but that is largely dependent on the processor and optimization
too. No way for me to know if this device would be faster or slower with
6.1. That is a bit of a chance you take when loading a ROM not designed by
the folks that designed your hardware...as good as they might be. The only
real answer to this would have to come from individuals that have obtained
OEM sanctioned and supplied upgrades, to get their take. Otherwise it is not
really a fair comparison. Of course, if the general response comes back that
any random build of 6.5 seems to run better than the 6.1 it replaced, great.