From: J.R. Heisey on
Greetings,

I tried posting this yesterday but never saw it listed. I could not find a
group that was specific to Microsoft's WinUsb driver.

* Using a background thread to process packets from the interrupt endpoint.
* Background thread calls WinUsb_ReadPipe() then waits on the passed in
event object.
* On returning from the wait function my ReadCompletion() function is
called. Function is below.
* This code is implemented in a native x86 DLL.
* When this DLL is used by a particular in-house DotNet application the
buffer m_InterruptReadBuffer
does not contain the data even though m_uInterruptReadCount contains the
data length.
* Does not appear to happen when executing from a native x86 application.
* I would like an explanation and how to correct this behavior so that I
don't
need the hack code.

Anyone from Microsoft listening?

Thanks,