From: bert on
How can I block/reject a particular e-mail address from arriving to me.. I
have been getting email from someone which I do not wish to receive. The
individual does not understand my desire.
Thanks, Bert

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
"bert" <bertpickover(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> How can I block/reject a particular e-mail address from arriving to me..
> I have been getting email from someone which I do not wish to receive.
> The individual does not understand my desire.
> Thanks, Bert

One of the message options is to block the sender. Choose that. Your
question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem.
This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com