From: JT on
I have a similar problem....

I have a nvidia gforce 8600 dual card.....

my problem is when I start the nvidia control panel its 3/4 off the side and
of the monitor, I can't get to the full screen, minus or close buttons becuase
they are off the screen.... it doesnt bridge both monitor, just off the
number 2 monitor...

how can I move the window back to the center of the monitor? Ive tried F11
but that doesnt work.. tried all kinds of ctrl, alt, and shift
combinations...

thanks in advance....

JT

From: Bruce Chambers on
JT wrote:
> I have a similar problem....
>
> I have a nvidia gforce 8600 dual card.....
>
> my problem is when I start the nvidia control panel its 3/4 off the side and
> of the monitor, I can't get to the full screen, minus or close buttons becuase
> they are off the screen.... it doesnt bridge both monitor, just off the
> number 2 monitor...
>
> how can I move the window back to the center of the monitor? Ive tried F11
> but that doesnt work.. tried all kinds of ctrl, alt, and shift
> combinations...
>
> thanks in advance....

Press and release <ALT>+<SPACE> and then press <M>. You can now
use the cursor arrow keys to move the NVidia Control Panel window back
to the desired location. When the box is located where you want it,
press <Enter>.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: