From: Service Guy Service on
Windows 7 64bit, Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 Email attachment issues.

When I try to attach a word document to an email I get the error:

Word has encountered a problem. There is a problem saving the file.
Usually this is because the disk or floppy disk is too small for the file
oris full, Ram memory is low, or there is a permission prblem witht he drive
the file is being saved to.

I can just close the error message and keep working and everything works
fine, but it will come up everytime I attach a Word Document.

I have tried the following to fix this with no success:
1) Made a new Outlook Profile
2) Uninstalled office and reinstalled it
- I will get no error when attaching word doc if word is uninstalled
3) Tested the Ram on the Computer, and confirmed there was pently free
4) Ran Office Diagontics - No errors reported
5) Removed Antivirus software off the machine and it still errors
6) check for new windows and office updates, and everything is up to date

Any help / Idea's would be greatly appreciated.