From: Alan T on
Windows 7
I created a virtual directory under Default Web Site, called "scripts".

However, by right clicking this directory, there is no "Properties" options,
looks different from XP.

Any way I can setup the properties of this virtual directory?

From: Ken Schaefer on
Select the virtual directory in the left-hand pane.

In the middle pane, you should see a bunch of icons that allow you to set
common properties. In the right-most pane are some shortcuts to common
tasks.

Cheers
Ken

http://adOpenStatic.com/blog

From: Alan T on
Hi,

In XP, I can 'unload' the dll or application that was loaded or executed in
the virtual directory, there is a button to press.
Any also I can see what files are under this virtual directory.

Have no clues how to inspect that under Windows 7 and how to unload the dll
from this virtual directory.
I am developing dll to be run under this virtual directory, so I need to
unload from time to time.