From: ~Sage on
On Jan 10, 11:17 pm, "Bill in Co." <not_really_h...(a)earthlink.net>
wrote:
> C.Joseph Drayton wrote:
> > On 1/10/2010 7:26 PM, Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] wrote:
> >> Stop it,
> >> you are making me feel old!
> >> LOL ;)
> >> Russ
>
> > I hate to tell you this Russ but, if you remember all of that stuff  .. . .
>
> > YOU ARE OLD!!!!!!
>
> > Me of course, I am still a kid so I guess I must have read all that
> > stuff somewhere <LOL>.
>
> > Sincerely,
> > C.Joseph Drayton, Ph.D. AS&T
>
> LOL.   Let's face it, we must be old!    Not only from remembering all that,
> but from witnessing the "changes" in society.   But that's another (and a
> sad) story.- Hide quoted text -

In 1975 I played a major part in setting up and entering all files,
ledgers etc. for the IBM System/32 and the IBM 3741 Data Station for
our company, learned both machines and ran back and forth between the
two..I was *very* young then so I'm NOT old now! Old is simply a
state of mind, just don't go there! ;-)

~Sage
From: Roger on
Nobody mention the venerable Heathkit 8080 (my first one), as an option
had a casette interface intended for "massive" storage :) And the
"luxurious" Heathkit "All-In-One" H-89 (my second one) featuring a 2 Mhz
Z-80, full 16 KB memory and 100KB Floppy, running HDOS. I upgraded to
32KB and then 64KB plus 1.2MB Floppy and CP/M. Gee I'm old too! :)